Welcome!

There's so many good commercial aviation blogs out there - mostly from the States and Canada. But none that I can see from this little island in Northern Europe. With the demise of a great blog by a BA Skipper that many I am sure followed (including me), I've decided to take on the challenge!

I hope you enjoy the commentary on all matters of civil aviation from my vantage point in the left hand seat of Virgin Atlantic's Airbuses!





Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A new design for the Virgin Birds!




What do you think of the changes? I liked the union flag on our winglets I must admit - and we're now following Emirates in having the name on our bellies!  So it's back to classic white for the main fuselage, new titles - but at least the flying lady stays...

Is this better? An update? Or not so swish?

Interested in your comments cyberfolks!

No comments: