Welcome!

There's so many good commercial aviation blogs out there - mostly from the States and Canada. But none that I can see from this little island in Northern Europe. With the demise of a great blog by a BA Skipper that many I am sure followed (including me), I've decided to take on the challenge!

I hope you enjoy the commentary on all matters of civil aviation from my vantage point in the left hand seat of Virgin Atlantic's Airbuses!





Friday, November 12, 2010

What's up with the BA Cabin Crew?



Even the logo is offensive!

They're the best paid out there - certainly in the UK and have had reasonable proposals and some concessions from the hard-line stance of the BA management. And still they're not content.

Add to this:- the union (UNITE) have decided not to ballot their members with the updated offer from BA. Talk about lemmings over the cliff.

A small minority of those in the cabins who are stuffed full of the culture of self-entitlement stuck back in the days when BOAC and BEA ruled the skies are intent on causing strife to all and sundry - thankfully it's too late for a Christmas-time strike for everyone's sake.

And if they do decide to hang up their wings, the BA Volunteers will be ready to provide service - and Virgin will be here to provide even better service for those taking to the skies over the holiday season.

Time for a reality check over at T5 crew report.

1 comment:

et2300 said...

Hello, Mike,

This is Elaine (et2300). THanks for allowing me to post. I still have hope. As they say, better late than never. I am dying to know what clues you have......